Healing Diet Physics of Love Music Therapy Rules of Conversation Real vs fake Natural Law Unified Field Pattern of Signature Sober Shamanism Whole vs Fractioned

Friday, August 5, 2016


This cat is, I think, an apple~faced chocolate point Siamese. She's so soft, I've seen her shed fur float around in the air without falling. She knows I'll take a waterbug to release outside from a paper towel, so she brings it to me. Once, she even jumped up on my chair & dropped a lively one on my arm. After seeing me jump near out of my skin, she didn't do that again. Well; today, I heard a big splash & whirled around in time to see her jump out of the pool... straight off the water! Even the wild raccoons will struggle to climb out. Not her. She didn't even get her back wet; only dampened from the splash. It was about 2 feet from the side. It may have been a wasp, or 2, that caused her to jump in. This photo is when Misty Shiloh was younger.

No comments: